Register by Oct. 15
SAVE THE DATE:
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2023
The holiday season will officially kick off at University Town Center on November 11 with a grand parade down N Cattlemen Rd.
Local schools, clubs and businesses are invited to join Santa Claus for a merry celebration that will feature a spectacular light show and dazzling fireworks display.
To make the most wonderful time of the year even more wonderful, UTC is giving away $75,000 in prizes to the most impressive parade participants.
For more details on this year’s parade awards, click here.
The 2023 Santa’s Grand Arrival Parade will feature a flurry of festive themes. Parade participants must incorporate one of the following themes in their float design and/or costumes.
- Gingerbread Fantasy: Think sugar and spice and everything nice
- Winter Wonderland: Create a magical, snowy scene that glistens with whites and blues
- Toyland: Marching toy soldiers, dancing nutcrackers and all things from the Land of Toys
- Christmas Treasures: Make a splash with a festive red and white design showing marine life and holidays under the sea
For more details on this year’s parade themes, click here.
Interested in participating in the parade?
Applications are due October 15, 2023
Please read the rules and regulations below and follow these three steps:
Parade Rules and Regulations
- Step 1: Complete online registration form: Register here!
- Step 2: Read the insurance requirements and email your insurance documents to DILLON@eventfest.com
- Step 3: Pay for registration.* Once you submit your entry, insurance info and the application has been approved, you’ll need to provide payment to EventFest Inc.
- *Commercial/For-profit businesses: $250
- *Nonprofit organizations: $100
- *Dance studios, school marching bands, school groups: Free
Please mail checks to:
attn. UTC’s Santa’s Grand Arrival Parade
1200 W. Cass Street, Suite 110
Tampa, FL 33606
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org